Let's say short (5'4 and under petite), average (5'5-5'7) or tall (5'8+)
TheatreLover22 TheatreLover22 22-25, F 11 Answers Jun 30, 2012

“I say that all my woman are dazzling beau­ties, they ob<x>ject. The nose of this one is too large; the hips of another, they are too wide; perhaps the breasts of a third, they are too small. But I see these women for how they truly are… glorious, radiant, spec­tac­ular, and perfect, because, I am not limited by my eyesight. Women react to me the way that they do, Don Octavio, because they sense that I search out the beauty that dwells within until it over­whelms every­thing else. And then they cannot avoid their desire, to release that beauty and enve­lope me in it.” Don Juan DeMarco (played by Johnny Depp in the 1994 movie of the same name)<br />
By the way, I prefer tall.

Best Answer

Petite is attractive to me.

Best Answer

i love tall voluptous women

Best Answer

I'm an averages kind of guy. I'm not attracted to very short or really tall.

Best Answer

Well, I'm only 5'6" and it can be really awkward if your partner is very much taller especially if she's the tall one because you can't walk with your arms around each other and some of the nicest positions for ummm intimate time :-) won't work at all. And she's always putting stuff on the top shelf.

Best Answer

we are gay

Best Answer