Epiphany68 Epiphany68 41-45, F 14 Answers Aug 29, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

As long as the chase doesn't turn into a 6 month boot camp.

Best Answer

Understood. Good point.

Best Answer

hmmmm . . . tough question . . . would like to just believe the chase is more of how long it takes to come up with the secret combination . . . sometimes we crack the secret combination right away . . . other times it takes a while longer . . . sharing any clues to your secret combination?

Best Answer

Hmmm. A clue....a clue. Warmth, intelligence, honesty. :)

Best Answer

Okay . . . that is a bit cryptic . . . so, on with the back up plan . . .run Epiphany RUN!

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

That depends, How fast can you run, Epiphany68? Wow, too fast for me. I would prefer it if you just gave in right NOW!

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

By "give in" do you mean "put out"? I think it's best if you hold off for a while, but do give some good encouragement along the way so the incentive is there for the chase.

Best Answer

Good advice.

Best Answer

I enjoy a good challenge from a girl :)

Best Answer

If I had to chase I'd feel she wasn't interested so why waste the effort

Best Answer

Na. Too much like work.

Best Answer

Both, i guess. Whichever happens

Best Answer

Prince : dont make me chase you. even doves have pride... ;|

Best Answer

I wouldn't know I am usually oblivious & cold.

Best Answer

I dont like it when they give in right away, unless the first conversation we had was through face to face.

Best Answer