May777 May777 18-21, F 12 Answers May 2, 2012

Of course. Anyone who said no is lying to impress the women looking at this thread, and it worked like a charm obviously.

Best Answer

wow thinking outside the box

Best Answer

You are certainly true but to some extent only. You need to get out of your own social environment... The following quote as an answer is a good suggestion to you. It may not perfectly match the current topic but it is sufficient enough to point at what you just wrote.
"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions." Einstein, Albert

Best Answer

I've laid the sarcasm on too thick and accidentally impressed a few all the way to the early morning.

Best Answer

Is this my boyfriend? O_o

Best Answer

Uh, depends. Are you under the impression that I'm a former musician currently working towards a masters in mechanical engineering?

Best Answer

of course

Best Answer

why? '_'

Best Answer

married

Best Answer

No, actually I tend to lower a tone when I speak about the things I am very good at. But I know many of my frind do lie.

Best Answer

Lower your tone as in try to sound cool or lower your tone as in so it don't appear that your bragging?

Best Answer

I do not want to appear to be bragging. I am really good in 3 sport disciplines and skydive quite a bit and do not like to be looked up on that. Other guys are often jealous of that and then dislike me. Besides french are often seen as arrogant.
At the same time lowering the tone too much is a bad thing as well. We call it "false modesty" in french.
What I love to do is to share these sports activities with people. A run to relax and sometimes see a beautifull sunset with whoever I run with. And I try to only go fast on my own.
V good, good or not so good is very futile. And good is very relative to what you compare yourself to anyway. So, I often try to say that I am a good amateur which I think leave some kind of open space. voila.

Best Answer

different+ sportie= cool

Best Answer

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you! Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you!

Best Answer

cool :)

Best Answer

Never gonna give you up - Rick Astley!

Best Answer

Oh, I thought it was done in an effort to get her into the sack...lol!

Best Answer

that is what guys do

Best Answer

Not all guys.

Best Answer

maybe you are right

Best Answer