my hubby does exactly what thomasedwin does to his spouse ! and its a head spinning ****** .

Best Answer

No but I have used a ***** and my natural euipment on her at the same time.

Best Answer

I have used one on my wife! It was hot watching her face as that great big **** slid inside of her hungry *****!!

Best Answer

I used a hollow vibrating extension on my ex wife cuz she liked huge ***** and want to try a hollow.strap on with my current wife so I can pound her ***** for hours

Best Answer

Have not, but would love to!!

Best Answer

I use a hollow strap on every time with my wife. She loves them big, and I enjoy giving her this pleasure.<br />
I wish I was bigger, but even if I was, I could never stay that hard for that long.

Best Answer

I did respond to a similar thread.. regarding using a hollow *******.
I should mention that the 100prosthetics and RxSleeve offer different concept in products.
Looking through the sites, the 100prosthetics company offers 100 different models.
Literally there are 100 "real" men penises modeled. One would wear the product with ones testicles in a silicone loop. The RxSleeve models all have a hole down the center.
Their products are of the hollow ******* type. The difference is that they offer a "large" variety of sizes.

Best Answer

Yes a 10" one to compensate for my inadequacy and she loved it n I felt back in the game

Best Answer

Yes. And my wife loves it. I enjoy seeing that long thick play toy go all the way in. Give it a try.

Best Answer