I am a hair under 6 feet. I need to work on my posture. If I didn't slouch so much I am sure I would be a 6 footer. I never used to think much of my height, growing up I was always on the shorter side, until I had a growth spurt when I was 14. Regardless, I never measured my self worth in he height. It is only recently that I noticed that many women seem to have a height fetish.

Best Answer

Thank you for answering. I'm glad to see that most people who answered didn't want to change their height. Lots of guys I know personally seem to have issues with a man's height. I was told the other day that the reason women like tall men dates back to our hunter/gatherer years where the tall men were able to pick fruit off higher branches!

Best Answer

When it comes to sexual attraction there is a lot of pseudo scientific theory out there. The truth is it's mostly theory and people are complex and different. We don't have a strong understanding on how it works. One thing is for certain, humans are a social animal, and status however you define it plays an important role in attraction. For whatever reason height seems to correlate with status in many cultures.

Best Answer

That's true. I wish I had more control over what I find attractive but I do love very tall men.

Best Answer

6 4 and happy at that

Best Answer

Hey boy ;D

Best Answer

5'8" & no

Best Answer

5'9. I wish to be taller. And how tall are you. And I see you put back your old picture.

Best Answer

Yes I put back the old picture. Somebody was bothering me over it but I got over it. I'm 5'4''.

Best Answer

Why would listen to them? Lol

Best Answer

I'm five eleven , I'm fine with my height.

Best Answer

5'11 and id like to be shorter

Best Answer

Just under 6'3". I always wanted to shrink away and hide so that no-one noticed me.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that :( That sucks because you can't choose it

Best Answer