I wanna get him something he'll really like. He's really outdoorsy and lives near the beach if that helps. I just need some ideas and who better to ask then a bunch of men?;)
misslg misslg 18-21, F 6 Answers Jan 18, 2011

how about a knife... buck is a good brand

Best Answer

he just got a Spyder Co for christmas though:l thanks for your answer though:) any other ideas by chance?

Best Answer

Make up for lost time sex

Best Answer

I'm not a guy, But how about another special part of you. Write him all the things you love about being married(or in a relationship) with him. Share your heart. You could also try and look up on line "A Reliquary Box". There are some really beautiful ones out there if you look hard enough, You'll find just the right one.

Best Answer

A suprise visit and whay Cali said

Best Answer

Depending on the amount of money you have to spent.. by what I liked was trade cards, take some sexy photos of yourself (not necessarily nude) and add some writing on them like “the holder of this card is entitle to a” …back massage, night of loving…ext

Best Answer

I would want her to come running through my front door........... give me a huge hug and kiss........... then lead me buy the hand to the bedroom..... or just "take me" right there in the living room. (no joke) lol....

Best Answer

ha great answer, but i can't send that in a box. he'll be at school and so will i so a visit just isn't going to happen:/

Best Answer