i find it disturbing when man get up and pee at a tree! lol!
wendysosa wendysosa 22-25, F 11 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Hobbies

Being rude to their girlfriend in front of everyone, just to look like more of a man. To me, it makes them look like less of a man. And yess I hate when guys pee outside when it would be just as easy to go inside and pee... drives me crazy! I don't want to see/hear that!

Best Answer

yeah, its uncomfortable to hear a man just yell at a girl, makes you not like him... and yeah, my bf can be right next to the door to go pee but rather walk all the way to the tree... lol

Best Answer

Yes YEs YEs Yes YEs Yes YeS YES YES Yes yes

Best Answer

lol! and i hang out my brothers, my bf and brother in law! they all take turns, especially when their drinking! lol!

Best Answer

Its annoying how when a girl likes you and they just stare at you, also its annoying when you open the door for a girl and they don't say thank you

Best Answer

it's awkward! i get shy, i wouldn't even be able to look! lol! doing anything and not getting a thank you is annoying and rude!

Best Answer

yeah i agree i get shy at times too , but i wish they will just tell me. and your right i know its common courtesy to open the door for someone but its also common courtesy to say thank you

Best Answer

girls like the attention and men approaching them :) well many of them, i dont know about all. or a you're welcome... like at grocery stores where the cashier is staring at you right after you say thank you and it's like, you never spoke...

Best Answer

yeah i guess it wouldn't hurt for me to approach them. and that's so true it happens to me all the time. lol

Best Answer

lol, well good luck honey...

Best Answer

Thank you :) , Take care

Best Answer

you're wecomed! lol :) likewise!

Best Answer

Guys always complain about their scrapes & bruises like they have life threatening wounds. toughen up would ya?

Best Answer

lol!!! yessss!

Best Answer

Talking behind our backs, and telling everyone our personal problems

Best Answer

Talk about their boyfriends with each other, even the intimate details. I've never talked about girlfriend. I've never bragged about "getting some".

Best Answer