Anything that shows that you know me and have spent time and energy thinking of me. You needn't spend a nickel!
infpisme infpisme 46-50, M 7 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

a voucher to a day spa or even better ... something created/planned by YOU

Best Answer

If you really knew me, you would just throw money in my face.

Best Answer

I want this guy I like to confess his love for me and surprise me with something simple like one flower!

Best Answer

first a bunch of flowers- then a lil box with a nice piece of jewelry in it- go out to a nice restaurant and desert would be my treat for the guy back home with a nice massage, chocolate dipped strawberries, snuggles by a real fireplace under a mink blanket.

Best Answer

Guys want an awesome BJ<br />
Girls want a MB 500sl

Best Answer

Guys want that everyday and this isn't about what they want anyway!!

Best Answer

So V day is not a mutually beneficial holiday? Who knew

Best Answer

This is why women and men will never be happy together. They just don't get it! The point of the question was to show men that not every woman in the world is a gold digger nor do we want lingerie and please think outside the box (of candy)

Best Answer

From my experience, for every woman who says that, there are 50 who disagree...at least 50

Best Answer

You may be right.... but every single man who loves his woman or not still wants a bj

Best Answer

well every single woman who loves her man or not still wants a MB 500sl...just sayin

Best Answer

I don't even know what that means so obviously you are wrong!

Best Answer