joydream joydream 31-35, F 7 Answers Jul 31, 2012

Someone you hold close to your heart. No. Absolutely not

Best Answer

I am emotional when someone else is around me. No I dont mind displaying my emotions at all.

Best Answer

I get emotional watching others doing good to those in need and it makes me want to to what I can for the needy as a result.

Best Answer

That is so moving to me..really- thank you for your answer.. *admires that*

Best Answer

Oh those feeelings....yeah I keep those buried in the dark places of my mind.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

I don't mind at all. Usually sad stuff gets me emotional.

Best Answer

Good... I'm glad u don't mind showing /displaying:) Yes sad things get me emotional too.. ty for ur answer

Best Answer

You're welcome.

Best Answer

I'm incredibly expressive about my emotions in every situation other than how I feel towards people. All but outright enemies or lovers will get the same slightly distant if friendly behaviour. I don't want to, but I just don't feel capable of expressing myself in this area. I was raised to be somewhat stoic, to keep a stiff upper lip in all situations, so that I don't let my emotions get in the way of logical thought. But I just don't want to think like this anymore. I feel like I'm a little trapped in my own mind. No, there's no stigma to it for guys in general, but it's just considered the more respectable way.

Best Answer