SPECIFICS. Colour eyes, hair colour, hair style(curly, straight), makeup, tall/short, loud, gossipy, big t!ts/ a.s.s, talkative.... Etc.
YoloJOKES YoloJOKES 13-15, F 10 Answers May 15, 2012

I value their personality traits more than anything else, and I've had it where women I found unattractive physically eventually grew on me due to the strength of their personality. Personally, I love confidence, compassion, a respectful nature, intelligence, and a fun loving attitude. If a woman has all these traits then as far as I'm concerned, she's already cooking with fire.

However, I'd be lying if I didn't say that the physical looks play a big role in the initial attractions (before being familiarized with the personality). In that case, I like the body type typically referred to as "BBW" these days. I'm not exactly sure why, but I think there's nothing sexier (physically) than a bigger woman. They feel nicer to cuddle with and they usually don't mind a little roughhousing or horseplay which is nice because I'm a physical guy. Not to mention, I just like the look of the larger features on them like having bigger hips, bigger breasts, and so on.

The facial features of a woman are the most appealing part of her physically though, and I can find many women attractive on the basis of their face. I can't specify too much on that front because there are so many different types of faces out there but I will say that I'm extremely picky on that front if I'm judging by looks alone. I tend to favor the more Asiatic or Hispanic looking women and their types of facial features, though. It's a big turn off when women use make-up on their faces because I prefer natural looks and I think they should show off their natural beauty.

And finally, I love appealing voices and it's awesome when women have accents or unique voices. The initial attraction factor can be driven or amped up by a sexy voice and that helps because I prefer a girl who has a lot to say and I like having my ear talked off. But either way, I'm sorry if I droned on for too long but you asked for a detailed account.

Best Answer

The Power of Vagina ! There is no attractive force like it in the world, even gravity seems weak !

Best Answer

well for me it use to be a girls personality that attracts me 1st,as long as she was nice and honest,that was all good for me,the girl i was with was like that,she wasnt ugly by a long shot,a little bit over weight yes.,but as time when on,i found myself thinking and feeling thats not enought.something mising,,i told my self im being silly etc,and i get by this,but i was fooling myself,it took me a year or more to realise that,so in the end i finishs it with her,still feel like a ***** for the way i felts toward her.

Best Answer

Looks is always the first thing to attract me though I couldn't tell you what features specifically, but personality and attitude make or break it.

Best Answer

Tall and proportional I love big tall women, everything a woman has only more so! I like short strait hair prefer a touch of some color like bright blue, green, orange etc. Also the taller the better I'm 5' 11" so at least six feet. Prefer light complexion and fine features she can be a little gawky looking I find that absolutly adorable it really works on my insides for some reasion. Her personality I like quiet contemplative, intelligent and most of all deep. Their are two deal breakers with me the main one is anything getto I don't want to look at sleazy *** tattoos or hear that the woman hangs out at ***** clubs and bars, I don't I hang out in national parks,museaums malls and the like. I am very clean in that way and don't give a **** about filthy hood rats they make me sick. The other deal breaker is girly girls who are incapable of indipendant action have no damn life can't handle tools act babyish and powerless and want a man to hide behind and take orders from. If your like that your not alive anyway, might as well make it official by putting a pistole in your mouth.

Best Answer

A pretty face, especially the eyes.

Best Answer

Can you giv me specifics? Like... Colour of eyes? Makeup? Freckles? Pimples? Ahha if you catch my drift ;)

Best Answer

Dark eyes, none or very little makeup

Best Answer

Personality then looks

Best Answer

Specifically?

Best Answer

I like bubbly outgoing girls with a little bit of bossy attitude. For looks eyes then hands then lips. It would just be a bonus if her body's like that of Scarlet J.

Best Answer