rizzo4606 rizzo4606 22-25, F 10 Answers Sep 14, 2012 in Intimacy

You mean besides sex? For me I'm happy doing anything , it's the company we keep not the things we do :)

Best Answer

I would love to get to know you on a nude walk along my favorite local spot on Long Island. Robert Moses has a great nude beach, that I have enjoyed meeting all kinds of people. Meeting and talking as we came into the wolrd, leaves no illusions. The waves are soothing and the warm sun is always welcome. Of course this would have to wait unitl warmer weather. So perhaps we can meet on some tropical island where nudity is not an issue. A swim in the warm water and lunch on the beach is where we could plan our next adventure. What you could do with me is just be yourself and we can go from there.

Best Answer

Whatever it is that pleases you and makes you happy.

Best Answer

have you heard about tugging the balls , if done right , it multiples male pleasure

Best Answer

I guess I like going for a run with women more than guys. With guys there is an ego ******* contest. With women it's more relaxed and the conversation is easy. I find that (for me) it is a good way to get to know someone.

Best Answer

Depends on my mood, variety is nice.

Best Answer

Vampire sex

Best Answer

Explain that!

Best Answer

everything

Best Answer