nows your chance dudes! Tell us wht women can do to make you feel like we have respect and even admiration from you? Please include personal examples that really made you feel validated by your special lady., I AM TRYÄ°NG TO START A NEW TREND to stop complaing about men and just showing them respect for being men and leaders and providers and lovers!
coquette coquette 26-30, F 5 Answers Jun 12, 2012

Be in love with me and not just be there for my body.... trust be absolutely even when i point a gun at her face she shouldn't be worried... dress up decently and not look slutty.. If she has a problem then tell it to me so i can help her to get out of it.. listen to my advise whenever i give it.. be frank with me and treat me like a friend rather than her respected husband but doesn't means she is allowed to make me feel down in front of my friends... don't brag about my or her qualities in front of my friends.. be good to my parents and my other family members... and be adjustable enough to stay with me. and in return i'll make sure all her sacrifices are gonna be worth it...

Best Answer

Hmmmmm.....

Best Answer

come on now thinking! Search your heart and give the ladies some good tips!

Best Answer

Manners and UNDIVIDED attention wuld be a good start.

Best Answer

do u feel your woman does not give you enough attention or has trouble focusing?

Best Answer

I like when someone is just for me@ times and @ other times show grace, at least to the extend I do.

Best Answer