nows your chance dudes! Tell us wht women can do to make you feel like we have respect and even admiration from you? Please include personal examples that really made you feel validated by your special lady., I AM TRYİNG TO START A NEW TREND to stop complaing about men and just showing them respect for being men and leaders and providers and lovers!
coquette coquette 26-30, F 6 Answers Jun 12, 2012

Be in love with me and not just be there for my body.... trust be absolutely even when i point a gun at her face she shouldn't be worried... dress up decently and not look slutty.. If she has a problem then tell it to me so i can help her to get out of it.. listen to my advise whenever i give it.. be frank with me and treat me like a friend rather than her respected husband but doesn't means she is allowed to make me feel down in front of my friends... don't brag about my or her qualities in front of my friends.. be good to my parents and my other family members... and be adjustable enough to stay with me. and in return i'll make sure all her sacrifices are gonna be worth it...

Best Answer

Hmmmmm.....

Best Answer

come on now thinking! Search your heart and give the ladies some good tips!

Best Answer

Manners and UNDIVIDED attention wuld be a good start.

Best Answer

do u feel your woman does not give you enough attention or has trouble focusing?

Best Answer

I like when someone is just for me@ times and @ other times show grace, at least to the extend I do.

Best Answer

I would love to be a human ashtray for a group of around 8 women or more. Iv been an ashtray for a smoking women before but the thought of all those women sitting round me blowing there smoke over me and flicking there ash in my mouth sends me wild! Then when the finish there cigarettes they all put them out in my mouth at the same time so I have a big pile there ready to eat. Then a few mins later they all light up more cigarettes and using me as an ashtray again. I would like this to go on for a good 5-6 hours maybe at a house party where all the women in the house who are smoking can just come over and stub there cigarette out in my mouth whenever they want and they also make sure I eat every last doubt

Best Answer