joydream joydream 31-35, F 17 Answers Feb 22, 2012

A big, bright smile and a hug makes me feel AWESOME.

Best Answer

awww...Nice !!!!! that would to me too ! ;)

Best Answer

I wont take half your money when I divorce you

Best Answer

" Hey..... nice looking ****"

"Mmmmmm..... regrowth"

"Mmmm.. your hot.... I might need one of those wet floor signs now."

"Hi, I'm already rich and don't want your money. But I do want to **** you..............LOTS"

Best Answer

wow..very specific....thx!!!!! lol - that last one..Wow !

Best Answer

want to see how big my nipples are

Best Answer

if she thinks of herself as being sexy but doesn't feel the need to flaunt it in your face - that's nice.

There's something in the eyes too. Not sure what it is exactly. Sensual eyes can say more then words ever could. A lions roar also does wonders.

Best Answer

Personally, being approached by a girl on it's own is enough. It's just so much easier, you get to take off a load off a guy's shoulders if he was thinking about how to approach you, and it lets him know that you're interested, instead of the usual guessing game.

Best Answer

Excellent....thx LivingInTheFog ; good to know guys don'tmind if a girl approaches them =)

Best Answer

be sweet and have fun, and pleeeeeaaaasssseeeee eat something, it makes guys weird out when a gal doesn't eat anything on a date

Best Answer

excellent..yes I agree ;)

Best Answer

just be engaging, personally if a girl started complimenting my **** when first meeting her i would go

"uhmm ok, there is a thing i have to do, thats uhmm, somewhere else"

Best Answer

hahahaha!!!!! I hear u Namned ...ty !

Best Answer

Be yourself. Or turn up naked with a six pack of beer in one hand and six condoms in the other and just say "YES". eith wil work but i suggest the first idea.

Best Answer

lmao...thx knobbyknees!!

Best Answer

I just finished my shopping at Victoria Secrets, want to guess what I got for you?

Best Answer

ahhhhhhhh!!!!! lol =) Love it

Best Answer