I think it's annoying when a girlfriend has you play with her body and not play with yours.

Best Answer

Gawk over a handsome celeb

Best Answer

The most annoying thing a girl can do is flirt with other guys right in front of you.

Best Answer

My long distance boyfriend always seem to have a list of chores he wants me to do when I see him. Annoys the HELL OUT OF ME.

Best Answer

Give me da cold shoulder when i say i love you

Best Answer

Understandable

Best Answer

clingyness, needing me all the time, jealousy

Best Answer

For girls fart like a funny thing.

Best Answer

Im a Guy and trust me.... the most annoying thing that a girlfriend can ever do to you is betray you... when you get betrayed... you will understand how i feel

Best Answer

Aww I'm sorry :(

Best Answer

Sux huh!?

Best Answer

So, I'm a Senior. Not sure if this problem is my age or not however I am annoyed when I repeat myself. I'm unaware I am being repetitive. BUT my BF constantly points it out. Does this mean I should just be silent instead?

Best Answer

Simply because I forget that I have asked this before.

Best Answer

Had a guy who I went out with on a blind date and he seriously picked his nose and ate his boogers while watching the movie! ewwwwww. I dropped him like a real bad and nasty habit. lol

Best Answer

Not give up the *****.

Best Answer

I wear false nails, holding my hand and pushing them in whilst deeply thinking....highly frikin irritating.

Best Answer

Being clingy. I had an ex who was like that. Drove me nuts.

Best Answer