My personal scent is Caron Yatagan I should add that a girlfriend in college from France (Oui!) gave me a bottle of Mauboussin. Sandalwood and Patchoulli, kinda strong for the office, but great for sensual encounters.
painofshame painofshame 36-40, M 16 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Community

mmmm good ole Old Spice

Patchoulii, is nasty smelling, i think that smell falls in the you love it or hate it.

same with lavender YUCK

Best Answer

I use something called preferred stock cologne and jovan musk after shave lotion and the one I like best on a woman is white linen parfume.

Best Answer

I love the smell of Grey Flannel !!! So sexy to me !

Best Answer

I've been wearing Paul Sebastian since high school.. It's more warm spice and musk than those new nasty citrus-y ones that smell like deodorant..

Best Answer

Like Happy or Christian Dior for men?

Best Answer

I don't know those, but the one that comes to my mind as nasty and citrus-y is Drakkar Noir.. Can't stand the smell of that stuff..

Best Answer

My brother wears that stuff. Yea, it is nasty IMO.

Best Answer

i like old spice cologne

Best Answer

Jade East...Hi Karate....

Best Answer

the original 4711 Cologne (K├Âlnisch Wasser)

Best Answer

LOL! My grandma used to spray that on the sheets when she changed the bed linens! Come to think of it, Grandpa used to use it as an aftershave too.

Best Answer

sounds good, I carry a small sachet in my bag during summer, lovely to cool the forehead and neck.

Best Answer

FAME by Lady Gaga

Best Answer

mine is called sure ****, always and I mean ALWAYS works

http://www.surefuckcologne.com/sfu

Best Answer

Hollywood.

Best Answer

I don't wear any

Best Answer