Personally, I think anyone who marries a girl without knowing if they are sexually compatible is a fool. Sex is an important part of a marriage, and how can you know if you are compatible in that area unless you've been doing it. As for whether you should be her FIRST... well, following my philosophy, unless you get very lucky on the first try, it's not likely. And for me, it's really not important. I liked the analogy above from @jizzaddict above, that you wouldn't want someone with no experience as president. I think people tend to attach love and sex too much together. Sex is really just a recreational activity. If the woman I love has had sex with others -- even MANY others -- it doesn't matter. Just means she better knows how to please ME!

Best Answer

Can I have both?

Best Answer

VIRGIN.

Best Answer

I would prefer to be her last and best than her first.

Best Answer

no problem...as long marry to a lady!

Best Answer

Girls make such a big thing about virginity I had a bad accident I caught my penis in a car door, don't ask it just happened I had to wear a splints and bandages for 3 months, I was on huge amounts of pain killers so I could not drink ,one night I was out with friends and I met a girl who set her cap at me, she plied me with drink to get me on my own and it worked,she got me back to her place to use me for sex, she could see I was the worse for drink so to stimulate my interest she kept saying how she was a virgin and how I was the 1st, when she got a look at my member she was stumped,as I had to tell her that I had out virgined her as mine was still in the original packet.

Best Answer