AuthenticLady42 AuthenticLady42 41-45, F 12 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Because most guys can't deal with their exes moving on. They want to see if they still have control... DON'T ALLOW IT.

Best Answer

sometimes we realize just how foolish we were for letting you go and refuse to go on until you're back into our lives, we know its selfish but deep down you know you miss that passion that your current relationship is missing

Best Answer

Hmmmm...interesting.

Best Answer

and gals never do that. right?

Best Answer

Most gals I know do not - I for one will never go back. Once we are are broken-up that guy is out site and out of mind. I just want to get an understanding as to why.

Best Answer

not all gals let go easy i assure you. good luck with the understanding =)

Best Answer

yes, i observe most gals do not do that. if we've moved on... we've moved on.

Best Answer

If i do that it is never an attempt to get back with this person. this last time it was to tell her i heard about what happened to her and i was sorry it had happened to her. Just because i am no longer in love with a girl and she is no longer in love with me does not mean that i do not care what happens to her. If she ment something to me at one time than she always will mean something to me.

Best Answer

It goes both ways, and I've never done that.

Best Answer

For beer.

Best Answer

Most of them do it just to rub it in that they are knockin the bottom out of someone else...<br />
That sounds like a typical male

Best Answer