Brainyblonde Brainyblonde 66-70, F 22 Answers Apr 13, 2011

We do it to convince ourselves that you believe what we tell you even though we know you know the truth.<br />
If he loves you. He will stop.<br />
If he truly loves you, he will not do it again.<br />
If you love each other, you will forgive even though you never forget.<br />
Age brings maturity, maturity brings wisdom.<br />
Wisdom is when we kick ourselves for doing something so stupid as to hurt<br />
the one we love and every time we think about it we kick ourselves again.<br />
Does he love you as much?

Best Answer

if your evidence is "someone told me" that dont cut it. but if he's lying its cause he's afraid of you leaving him. if he didnt care he would say "yea i did it now get the hell away from me"

Best Answer

Good point...at least the lying proves he still wants you to stick around.

Best Answer

well I once had a picture of my man in bed with an other woman and he still denied.. it proves the undeniable truth: their stupidity is why

Best Answer

I don't know. The first rule of holes, when you are in one, know when to quit digging.... Some just dig themselves a deeper hole! lol ;-)<br />
I heard a story about a guy whose wife found the girlfriend at her house in bed with him, he tried to play it off that she came over to take a nap. Really dude, a nap?

Best Answer

A friend of mine believed her husband when he told a similar story after she found him naked in bed with his secretary during his lunch hour. He had a long history of philandering. She caught him naked in bed. But she believed his story. And here's the kicker: She is a college grad with a grad degree in Psychology and she is a licensed, practicing, marriage and family counselor.

Best Answer

We may know some of the same people, lol Sometimes the brightest people seem the most naive. I don't even know if it is being naive or not. It is just plain weird.

Best Answer

Because they are weak, little, cowards who mainly care about what makes them happy. Admitting the truth would give the woman every right to leave and get on with her life; and they don't want to let that happen.

Best Answer

Not all men cheat, and not all men would lie if they were caught.<br />
Plenty of women do both of those things.<br />
This isn't about men. This is about a dumb@ss.

Best Answer

EXACTLY. I hate that! Especially when you're showing him all the pictures. A picture is worth a thousand words, even more when there's more than one picture. Lol. It just makes the guy look really stupid. It just makes you wanna slap him lol.

Best Answer

thanks for grouping us all in the same category. We really appreciate it.

Best Answer

This isn't grouping ALL men into the same category--I asked about men who have been caught cheating/lying, the woman knows, and there is evidence and they still go right on lying about it. No, I don't think all men cheat. No, I don't think all men, or even most men, lie. This question was about those men who cheat, lie and get caught and still go on lying. Maybe I should have made that clear but the wording of questions is limited.

Best Answer

No, i did not have sex wit that pony...........*perspiration*<br />
oh! you mean with a girl! O.O

Best Answer

Deny deny deny admit nothing, actually sometimes works better short term... We just think we are going nuts...

Best Answer

Most likely hoping to avoid or postpone the consequences of admitting to it.

Best Answer

Because they are not happy anymore with their relationship. And the girl should start thinking for herself...accept, forgive and move on rather than waiting him to change because it will never happen. In my experience, for 3 and half years of our relationship, I can't count on my finger how many times he cheated me...even he is not yet explaining...I immediately forgive him..till one day...I saw myself crying for something I cant explain...pain that I cant measure anymore...

Best Answer