TweetBird216 TweetBird216 26-30, F 19 Answers Jul 31, 2012

I never have, but if I did then I'd expect them to never talk to me again.

Best Answer

It's so rude

Best Answer

Agreed. Whoever did it is either extremely busy or wants to portray the message that they're not interested.

Best Answer

He's been bugging me for a date... I finally say yes and he doesn't show? He could @ least call or txt... Make up a lie if he didn't want to tell me the truth.

Best Answer

*shrugs* That's just plain dumb on his part

Best Answer

I don't stand up girls, actually it's the other way around. Inwhich i've been told that that's sad. Oh well I guess =/

Best Answer

I'm sorry... Man or woman, being stood up sucks

Best Answer

I do agree, it really sucks. I'm pretty sure you've experienced it which is why you asked the question. I'm sorry that you have.

Best Answer

I thought i had, he just sent me a txt... Stil an hour and a half overdue, and rude, but it made me wonder, why would a guy do it? Is there a good reason?

Best Answer

Doesn't want to feel like a fool and be heart broken I guess. There's no good reason, no matter how you think about it.

Best Answer

Werent you the same girl making other blanket generalizations about guys? Girls stand people up too fyi, possibly more than guys!

Best Answer

No. I did make blanket generalizations about men... I asked this because I want to know why men do it. I never said that women don't. Although I am bi, and have never been stood up by a girl...nor has any of my friends... The girls I know all call to say that they can't make it...

Best Answer

Well maybe it is a cross-sex thing. Because I have been stood up by lots of girls! Maybe its just me (hehe) or maybe the type of girls that I associate with, but I have noticed girls doing it more often.
I personally don't. I guess its one of my strong qualities. If I say im going to be somewhere at a certain time, im there. Theres always emergencies of course but thats the exception. I think I don't flake on people because I hate being flaked on.

Best Answer

I wouldn't ever do that. It's so disrespectful. If you can't make it it won't harm you to take a few seconds to call them or text them that.

Best Answer

Ty, Ty... Procreate and have male children... Teach them your ways

Best Answer

Haha, I'll try my best

Best Answer

I've never stood anyone up, and have never understood how someone could be that rude.

Best Answer

Me neither

Best Answer

I haven't. To quote the Joker in the Dark Knight: "I'm a man of my word..."

Best Answer

Bless you kind sir...

Best Answer

My kids wish I would break promises whenever they realize that pleasure or punishment get equal status for being kept. ;)

Best Answer

Promises should be kept... A person's word should be kept... It's honorable

Best Answer

I like to stand girls up that won't cook me dinner. I make a girl cook me dinner, if she doesn't like the idea, I pretend to be totally cool with making another plan. When she gets closer to the where we are meeting I encourage her that I am waiting for her there. I will even text her and tell her to look at the back bar, that's where I am.

It's fantastic. She will text me looking for me, then I tell her lovingly that I am looking for her too. It's great. Sometimes this goes on for an hour or so. Than I tell her that I am leaving and to meet me at a club down the street. Some women have even gone to the second club.

Some advice ladies. You should be honored to cook dinner. It is an honor to even look at my beautiful face. You can't be stood up if you are cooking.

Best Answer

I have never stood up ANYONE for ANY reason. My word is my bond.

Best Answer

That's awesome.

Best Answer

Any Man who stands a girl like you up is not human.

Best Answer

Awww... Thank you....

Best Answer

Second thoughts and afraid of confrontation.

Best Answer

Confrontation?

Best Answer

They get carried away trying to get what they want, when they finally get it they have time to think "wtf am I doing" and then disappear.

Best Answer

What? I mean... That's insane.

Best Answer

Actually, no... it's not. It's "Pepe LePew Syndrome"--- chasing that which you think is incredible... until you actually catch it, and then run!

Best Answer

That's still insane

Best Answer

I like being kicked in the balls. They don't do me any good nowadays anyway. At least a female touched them. Mmmmm

Best Answer

If you showed, tho... U never know...

Best Answer

stress

Best Answer

So stressed you can't call or text the girl?

Best Answer

hey idk... it could be a multitude of reasons. sometimes its cuz they're an ******* other times they're nervous as hell. it happens.

Best Answer

It shouldn't though. Common curtesy says to @ least call.

Best Answer

people don't like being confined by societal standards

Best Answer

Society standards? Being an *** to someone who has never harmed you is not ok...

Best Answer

i wouldn't judge them as being an *** without knowing exactly what happened

Best Answer

No call = *** unless someone died or is in the hospital

Best Answer

sigh...what can you do? *shrugs* cie la vie

Best Answer

Because they don't care.

Best Answer

So why bother?

Best Answer

Because they like making us feel like crap.

Best Answer