Even if you wear the aka girly stuff with a guy twist on it...
lover21JJ lover21JJ 22-25, F 35 Answers Sep 6, 2011

Yes, but, gotta say, I really don't know why. I just feel that wearing Pretty FEMININE clothes makes me feel Pretty and special, just as all the REAL Girls say about the cute , pretty clothes they are wearing.

Then they can Get---- IN GUY MODE---Wearing Masculine Jeans, tops and get "TOUGH".

A Girl, Being on the tough side, wearing slacks and considered a "Tom Boy", is accepted as ASSET in the real world.

A Boy Being on the FEMININE, who enjoys the wonders of dressing in Pretty clothes, Skirts, Dresses, heels and of course the Pretty ruffled and lacy nylon Lingerie, is considered a Liability, with nothing to offer because of their Perceived lack of aggresiveness.

Best Answer

Yes. I like heals and skirts i think guys should be free to wear what we want to. There are so many girls who dress like guys and its ok, it should be the same for us guys too.

Best Answer

I would love to have that opportunity all day every day, I would almost be in a constant heaven.

Best Answer

I wear strappy high heel sandals, mini skirts and always paint my toes everyday at home. Just wish it was more socially acceptable to be in public like this. I do wear the above for photo sessions. It is lots of fun to be able to look like the beautiful, sexy ladies I admire so much.

Best Answer

Yes would love the opertunity to dress more femme on a regular basis i love heels skirts and skinny jeans

Best Answer

Yep, in a New York minute. The polish I could pass up. I'd put on the heels (not over 3") and skirt and run (as best anyone can in heels) to the nearest water and jump in. And afterwards walk squishing all wet into the restaurant.

Best Answer

Oh yes absolutely! Sure would be nice if it were an accepted practice.

Best Answer

Absolutely. Wish I could every day to the office.

Best Answer

i would love to

Best Answer

YESS!!!! I would LOVE to!! Many times I've wished I could.

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer

err skirt - maybe , nail polish - maybe ,, .... high heels DEFINATELEY !!!

Best Answer

I occasionally wear nail varnish/polish being all goth like. In fact I have, on occasion, totally gothed up with makeup and hair falls/extensions and enjoyed it loads. Well until a lesbian chased me all around the dancefloor and I had to be rescued by a friend of mine but I suppose that's part of the fun.

Best Answer

I'm just picturing that dancefloor scene, rotf !

Best Answer

Yes indeed! Of course, I have to admit, I have a wardrobe with heels, skirts, blouses, dresses, etc. I have worn nail polish as well.

Best Answer

Yes I already have, mostly in private. I wish it were more socially acceptable to wear feminine items as I pleased. I'm not into full drag or trying to pass as a woman, but just some pantyhose, dance tights, or high heels mixed in with my guy clothes would be fun sometimes. I have worn clear nail polish out and about too. It's only noticeable to anyone who pays close attention, and most people don't.

Best Answer

Yes :)

Best Answer

Glory glory Transel......vainia.

Best Answer

I have the opportunity every day, as l live in America...but no, l don't choose to look like a woman, as l'm pretty aware of my sexual identity

Best Answer

part of is wearing a skirt like a cargo skirt... if u ever wear cargo shorts the only difference is there isn't the crotch seem and it really comfortable... skirts can be for guys just like pants can be for girls.... polish can be guy ish depending on how u rock it... high heels well dude its already kinda in guys shoes aka cow boy boots, dress shoes and work boots... yeah they are really low block heels but still technically high heels lol

Best Answer

There is only one man-skirt, and thats a kilt, which is a culture specific...l don't wear cowboy boots, and have yet to see a pair of functional workboots that have pinheels...the sole/treads are thick for the conditions for which the boots are made, and polish is more or less makeup for your fingers...sorry guy, you won't find any of that in man town

Best Answer

btw a kilt is a skirt and u don't have to wear cowboy boots.. and less time i checked if you wear so called girls things it doesn't make you anyless of a man.... esp since all the girls wear guy stuff and aren't anyless of a women

Best Answer

Where are you checking your crazed facts? The gay bar?? Sorry buddy, but l don't know a SINGLE guy who wears a thong, or makeup, or heels...unless they're a tranny, or seriously considering the operation.

Best Answer

Guys do occasionally have the opportunity to wear high heels. I like my guy in stilettos. Makes his legs look hot!!! And I know of several other gals that encourage their guys to wear high heels. I have gotten one gilrlfriend to put her guy in heels and she loves it! He loves it too! Told me it is one of the best things that has happened to him in a while.

Best Answer

I can understand the panties thing, as I know they feel better than most men's underwear but beyond that no desire. Guess that I am not in touch with my feminine side....if I have one.

Best Answer

I go out with my wife dressed thusly about once a month. Skirts are great!

Best Answer