Spaceghost94 Spaceghost94 18-21, F 20 Answers May 30, 2012

a pretty soul is most important of all

Best Answer

A pretty combination of both is best, but is also meaningless without a pretty personality to go with it.

Best Answer

You're not concerned with the mantlepiece when you're stoking the fire......

Best Answer

I prefer petite girls. I say these girls are in the 100lbs club. But, when they have a pretty face too then it is very expensive to get them. They are like Ferrari's then and we all know the maintenance costs of those bad boys. But, for sure large fat girls aren't as feminine to me and when I see a fat chick with a pretty face I always wonder why they just don't get off the ******* food. You can't make yourself pretty but you can make yourself thin and that is sexy too!

Best Answer

Neither of them are any use without a good personality

Best Answer

its all about the person i am a handsome man and my ex was a total knock out but her mentality was horrible made me unhappy ya gotta connect with the one ya chose i guess

Best Answer

what was the purpose of this question? to **** to or for a girlfriend? but honestly i can't be too hard on you losers, i hate ugly men. he has to have a face i like and a hot body.

Best Answer

Can sombody answer me why do guys care so much about a girls body and face??????

Best Answer

Because we are hardwired to choose an attractive mate, and the more fit, more symmetrical and more attractive a male or female is, the likelier we will be drawn to them. Same as any animal. You don't see animals choosing a mate based on their personality.

Best Answer

I dont feel its a "hardwired " thing,,, more a bit egotistical . Just like young boys,, "wouldnt be seen dead with her" sorta stuff,,,when he or she grows up a bit its not so important what whe crowd "friends" think

Best Answer

She has to have a good body!!!!! I can put a bag on her head!

Best Answer

average of both is fine with me.

Best Answer

I have seen pretty bodies with pretty faces and no souls.

Best Answer

well for me it be more is she honest,but saying that,im seeing a girl on and off at the moment,her face aint pretty now,nor is she a dog,but dam she has a body,she sexy out

Best Answer

For myself, I like to appreciate whatever a pretty lady has to offer. Though I will say I'm more of an ***/legman than anything else.

Best Answer

A pretty and a kind personality is what matters to me.

Best Answer