DragonEcho DragonEcho 16-17, F 6 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I mix ignoring them with giving them attention.<br />
You chicks seem to dig the chase and mistake nervousness for feelings.

Best Answer

Personally, I straight up tell a girl when I'm interested. Flirting is reserved for girls I'm not so interested in but I don't want to be a jerk about not being interested. It sounds stupid when I type it out but it is what it is.

Best Answer

The difference is a waste of energy.

Best Answer

I like all girls....and flirt with them all...never met one that wasn't beautiful in her own way...confidence it the key to attracting any man....not the outward appearance...my door is open to any possible relationship...never know...it's like playing the lotto....might hit the Jackpot...teehee

Best Answer

I work hard to make a female my heart is beating 4, to laugh! Since laughing requires the brain to fully function together. I figure if I can cause a mild non-obvious Humorous statement, get a reaction from her, that's a start. I can recall with her later my lame or funny remark that made me notice her more so!

Best Answer