7 month relationship, he's going through some financial struggles and working alot. But I know he has plenty of time to drop me a line. So dudes, I've been laying off, giving him some space (he's 35). We usually talk 3-10x a day. Thanks for your info!
Ellie27 Ellie27 26-30, F 11 Answers Mar 8, 2011

“Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'”

All I know is no matter how busy we are we always make time for one another, with the technology of today there is no excuse! I would text him with "thinking of you" and see what he responds with...

Best Answer

I've never texted anyone, don't intend to start. If you're too lazy to answer your phone, why should I bother contacting you?

Best Answer

Maybe he's really depressed and just doesn't wanna talk to anyone.

Best Answer

Well I usually don't contact when I am really pissed at her but in your case sounds like he is stressed out and may be a little depressed with all the things going on in his life. If money is a problem, then may be you can cook something get a couple of beers and spend sometime at the house together.

Best Answer

Financial troubles can really break a man down in the worst of ways...it ties in to the whole being the provider, security, protecting his loved ones...so if he's having financial troubles he's mostlikely feeling alone too.. I know this first hand. The best thing you can do is don't talk about it with him, just make him something simple to eat, go over there kiss him and when he's done eating hug him, rub his head and tell him it'll be alright and it'll be over with soon... that little bit will show him that you don't care about the struggle your dow to get dirty with him now matter what (he wont feel alone anymore cuz this adresses that feeling), and he will feel a bit happier and motivated that you have faith in him or believe in him... showing your man affection goes a long way, guys thrive off of affection even if we say we don't.. we do, we crave it and need it, especially in our lowest moments... I hope this helps!

Best Answer

wish you were MY GF!! lol

you should visit him!

Best Answer

There is an amazing device you can use to instantly contact someone, called the TELEPHONE. You can use the TELEPHONE to call him and hear his voice, and he can hear yours. If he is still busy, you can leave a nice recorded message for him letting him know you understand how busy he is and would just like him to know you're thinking about him.

If you don't hear back from him in a week, check the obituaries, if he's not there, consider the relationship over.

Best Answer

Technology changes but the insecurity of young women continues pretty much exactly as I remember it from the days of the Eisenhower Administration. Girls used to get upset waiting for their boyfriends to call them. Now they get worried if he doesn't text often enough. I can't say what "normal" texting might be or how often to expect a beloved to text. I can say that the fact that you are getting this anxious in a couple of days, in and of itself, not a sign that things are solid, at least not from your point of view. Talk it out with him in person and ask him if things have changed.

Best Answer

I am a very secure person, but im insecure when it comes to this guy. I care about him so much, im afraid to lose him. Thank you for your input : )

Best Answer