I love that my wife doesn't wear that silly war paint. She looks great without it. She wears it for special occasions like our wedding and if she is speaking at a large conference where it will be filmed.

Best Answer

Natural looks so much better

Best Answer

oh it's a no brainer.........no make up. I like the look when a lady wakes up in the morning :) So sexy.....

Best Answer

I like the natural look myself

Best Answer

Much prefer women who wear little or none.

Best Answer

I don't think I prefer one over the other. As long as the makeup isn't too over the top, I don't have a problem with it. I understand that some women feel more comfortable with makeup, while at the same time, it's disappointing to know that some girls are not confident with their own appearance that they spend hours trying to alter it. I think most girls look good without makeup, while very few girls can actually still appear attractive to me with it. Then again, it isn't really men to decide, it's all up to you ladies.

Best Answer

i like a woman who usually doesn't wear it, but knows how to do it good when she does.

Best Answer

make up is women right since Adam and eve

Best Answer

After about half an hour of lotions and potions, I don't even notice the difference to be honest.

Best Answer

Well la-di-da

Best Answer

Some women just can't wear make-up and most just plain shouldn't they look better without.

Best Answer

Neither.

Some guys prefer girls who will get gussied up to go out with them. Others prefer girls who don't rely on products to make themselves look good. Some like natural beauty. Others don't care as long as "she's hot."

Me personally? I like a girl for who she is. However she chooses to achieve beauty is up to her. My girlfriend (whom I love very much) doesn't do makeup except for extremely limited circumstances. She does shave, though not religiously.

Products don't make the woman. Nor do looks. And if a guy is judging you because you don't wear makeup... he's not worth your time.

Best Answer