feetdreams feetdreams 46-50, F 26 Answers May 31, 2012

No. Attractive women are "In shape" for making babies. That means they have about 25% body fat. That is what is most attractive to men on a deep biological level.

Best Answer

Yeah soft and huggable :)

Best Answer

But why putting numbers? As if a thin woman could not be attractive. It is as sill in my opinion as saying that a roundish women is not nice. Can t there be many was to be attractive?
Yes the reality is that a minimum of fat is good for pregnancy, now we need to keep in mind that:
This was true in a vulnerable environment, it is still true but not as much.
Some women are naturally skinny and perfectly health perfectly able to have a baby. I know at least two who got pregnant and through their pregnancy easily.
And by the way they were/are very huggable.
In summary, a woman who is not trying hard to go against its natural body-shape can be round or thin depending on her body type and physical activity level, both may be wonderfully beautiful.
Now the answer the question itself, yes a female bodybuilder can be attractive, unlikely if she has a non-fat diet, take diuretic pill or overeat to gain mass, or even worth take some nasty drugs...

Best Answer

Female "body builders" are F'ugly.

Best Answer

YES! I admire and appreciate the hard work, sacrifice and dedication of female bodybuilders to develop their bodies beyond what is generally seen as normal for women, but more so I just like seeing the end result. I like women with muscles, and no, as some of you might think, that doesn't make me gay.

Best Answer

It's their right to do it, and it's my right to have zero interest in looking.

Best Answer

Absolutely no doubt about it - i find them smoking HOT and i have daydreams about them sexually of course

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer

Sometimes. It depends. I loved Chyna, from the WWF, before the end of her tenure. I always preferred her over those other girls. But some of the female bodybuilders don't look right. Kinda off. Like Vera de Milo off. O.o

Best Answer

I always thought that Chyna was hott

Best Answer

OOOOOOHHHHH YEEAAAHHHH

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

No!! Totally disgusting! In fact I refuse to even look at them!

Best Answer

not no but H*** no! women should be soft & cuddly not look like Arnold

Best Answer

No i'm not gay or out. they look to much like men for me.

Best Answer

Yeah they do... must be all the testosterone they take. Nothing feminine about them is there ?

Best Answer

Sometimes the hair isn't to bad!

Best Answer

LOL...:)

Best Answer

Pass...

Best Answer

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Best Answer

No not in any sense of the word.

Best Answer

yes. bigger, vascular, taller the better

Best Answer

No!!!

Best Answer

Define "women bodybuilders". If it means figure and fitness competitors, much like those seen on the front of Oxygen magazine (a women's fitness/BB mag), or the fitness models used alongside men in Men's muscle mags supplement ads, then definitely YES. Still very feminine in their over all proportions, shapely toned muscles, healthy glow in their faces. If it means she-hulks, disfigured by steroids, with leather faces and looking nothing short of manly, then NO.

Best Answer

intriguing but not attractive

Best Answer

I find women bodybuilders attractive. I hard work they put in and the curves. The muscles look good on them too. Keep it up. I wish I could see more of them. I think y'all are Beautiful Sexy and Lovely Women

Best Answer