Shedevil5924 Shedevil5924 36-40, F 11 Answers Jul 12, 2012

I like her to have her hair the way it is naturally. I hate it when they try and change it all the time and make it look different........just be yourself :) And I like girls who are plain and simple and don't wear too much make up and all. El naturale is B-E-A-Utiful

Best Answer

You just almost described me. Lol. I never wear makeup. But my hair is naturally curly and no I don't straighten it. But I invest in a lot of mousse. Lol. It frizzes. Yuck.

Best Answer

Well you are just my type then missy ;) And girls and your crazy frizziness.......guys will never understand that :P hahaha. So do you like a guy who does a lot with his hair???...

Best Answer

haha, frizzy is basically messy looking. You normally would look at a girl with frizzies and think, wow... brush your hair or something... but it's not that easy for some of us.

Best Answer

I really don't care about insignificant **** like that. If she has a good heart and a sense of humor, she can be as bald as Kojak and I'll be happy.

Best Answer

STRAIGHT+CURLED IN MY ARMS.....

Best Answer

straight

but curly can be nice too

Best Answer

Does not matter as long as she is happy with it.

Best Answer

I don't have a preference just look good with it.

Best Answer

straight is sexy

Best Answer

Straight hair.

Best Answer