I have no idea. I'm thinking that guys like that can't make up their minds. They don't want to lose you to someone else, but they aren't sure they want to "have" you either. Maybe they just don't want to commit to a relationship. Who knows?<br />
I have a friend who has two guys like that. They call her and show up now and then. Then disappear, but act all weirded out if they find that she's been talking to anyone else. Then there's the guy I was involved with...didn't want to "date", but wanted to see me and have me stay with him. Who knows what such people want? I guess they like the idea that women will just continually travel through their revolving doors.

Best Answer

He means he wants to bang you, but with no strings attached. Ditch the loser, he isn't worth it.

Best Answer

Maybe he does want to be your friend. I want to sleep with every woman on the planet, who I am not related too, but I recognize this is a biological drive, and impractical to say the least. There are things about women I like other then sex, so I do like to have woman friends.

Best Answer

Sounds like he's trying to keep you on the "back burner". Ask him to make his intentions clear. Maybe he does want to sleep with you. Come right out and ask him.

Best Answer

Good one!! I'm going to ask him what his intentions are๐Ÿ˜Š

Best Answer

Atta girl! You have way too much going for you to ever wait at the back of the stove in the "keep warm" position.
Step up, or step out of the way!

Best Answer

Sounds like a strange guy to me.

Best Answer

Lol. He's cool. He just thinks he not good enough for me๐Ÿ˜’

Best Answer

Maybe he just care for you ....but turn around and ask yourself this questions...how do u see him? Do you like him? What do you want from him? If your answer is no stop thinking of what he does for u... just be grateful and move on...he has somone in his life ....if has a feelings for u why he is still with someone...you want a guy who loves you 100% ....this is one of the things you don't share with anyone...You deserve the best!

Best Answer