Friday. I called a woman by the wrong name. They are Sister-In-Laws and I know them both very well. I had a brain fart and called one by the name of the other. I was and am extremely embarrassed.

Best Answer

hahahaha .. nothing worse than mistaking names; done that too many times, much to my embarrasment! ... LOL

Best Answer

I have a couple embarrassing moment stories..... The last one happened 3 or 4 years ago.... I was staying with my family outside of Soldotna Alaska. Anyway my middle brother was up visiting and he and I took my stepdad and there 15 year old foster son to see the new Harry Potter movie. We were about halfway through the movie and I got up to go out and smoke a cigarette.. I miscounted how many rows it was to my seat and when I returned I accidently sat in the lap of a 14 or 15 year old girl not to mention putting my hand on her thigh (as I was feeling for the seat. At least she laughed and didnt take offense.....<br />
The other happened when I was 15 or so. My girlfriend and I went to Mcdonalds for lunch. This was back in the mid to late 80s when smoking was still allowed in restraunts. Anyway at our Mcdonalds there was a long bar and that was the smoking section. She and I were sitting down eating and I had my elbows on the bar eating my Big Mac. I accidently knocked my cigarettes and lighter on the floor. My girlfriend without thinking lunged down to pick them up and when she did she accidently farted really loud. There was a guy walking by at the time and he about died laughing...... I was SO mortified......

Best Answer

hahahaha ... too funny, boy I've had so many embarassing things happen to me over the years! I did put up my experience that happened only tonight! But I decided to delete it because I didn't get a response, so I thought somone might have seen it to be offensive. But here's the potted version: I live in an apartment, it's either key-pad entry or a Fob; one door goes through to the shared entry, the second door gets you through to the hallways to the flats.. I saw the young lady coming in as I had just let the door close. I know her (she's a relation of my next door neighbour) so as she approached the door. We both said 'Hi' to each other, and I thought I could at least get her past the first door without her having to buzz. I was going to say: "Just a sec', I'll get you half way inside" but instead the words came out: "Just a sec'; I'll get half way inside you" and she gave me a weird smile. I was MORTIFIED! I didn't know what to say, so I just walked to my car. LOL. I have *NO* idea how I can face her again. It's funny, I suppose, but I really do NOT know how I can face her again! .. lol

Best Answer

*LAUGH* we all have what George Carllin liked to call those little moments.....

Best Answer