Like everything else, DON'T believe everything you see/hear!

Best Answer

The book is better. Often the case in life. The movie was disappointing and I think Tom Hanks was a bad choice for the leading role.

Best Answer

I liked the book and movie.

Best Answer

pretty good like a 4 out of 5

Best Answer

The movie was interesting, no where near reality but it was a fun movie to watch. I like Tom Hanks and Ron Howard is a great film maker. I took the movie as entertainment not history.

Best Answer

CRAP....Just another Boring film!

Best Answer

I did the book and movie thing once with To Kill a Mockingbird and I found myself constantly comparing the movie to the book as the movie ran. It's kind of a distraction from the plot, but the idea of Jesus having mortal descendants really makes me wonder how we are supposed to separate myth and reality in our reading. After reading the book and seeing the movie, I just left the subject alone without any further thoughts on the matter. I have no knowledge on the facts either way. So, there it will remain.

Best Answer

I loved the book and read it before I went to the movie. I enjoyed it but the friend I went with hadn't read the book and said it was hard for her to follow.

Best Answer

No. I thought the book sucked.

Best Answer

i loved the movie, and i watch and study about the history of religon. the movie has secrets for us to find and learn.

Best Answer

Yes. It was a good movie. Hope Angels & Demons will be also. Both were good books ... excellent works of fiction. Movies always are somewhat less than the books cause they just can't develop the characters as well and sustain them like in a book.<br />
Recommend seeing it if you haven't.

Best Answer

I couldn't stay focused on the book for some reason. But I did LOVE Angels & Demons. Think I'll go try to read the book now actually.<br />
But my husband has the movie and says he was pretty disappointed.

Best Answer

Even though the movie was faithful to the book, the story seemed better when you read it instead of watching it. I imagine the same principle will apply with Angels & Demons, another book that I found enjoyable.

Best Answer

Yet to watch

Best Answer