get a job at the airport..........last time i worked there it was $50 a round ticket.........not bad, eh? ;-)

Best Answer

thank you! how did you come about this airport work? and that doesn't sound bad at all...

Best Answer

you need to prioritize ,going on a vacation is a luxury and not for people who can't afford it!

Best Answer

and please. lot's of people have many reasons for travelling. mine is about seeing my original family (i am adopted). i am asking for advice that may give tips to people wanting to save up like me.<br /><br />
either way, travel or not, finance advice (and creative ideas) are much welcomed.

Best Answer

AYCC is a homework tutoring marketplace. If you're a student seeking smart solutions to your difficult homework assignments or someone who’d love to pass on your pearls of wisdom for a specific topic or a question and earn additional income, join www.aceyourcollegeclasses.com

Best Answer

get a roommate. the best way to cut living expenses is to go after the big costs. a roommate will cut your rent in half.

Best Answer

I have the perfect thing for you!!!!!!!

Best Answer