Ok, I called police in the town that she lives in, she went to live with her father a week ago... They said that they would go and talk to her and scare her, other than that, they did not know what they could do because they did not have enough info on the guy... Yep, it's an internet thing... Frigging great, now what....
tnbloodletter tnbloodletter 36-40, F 20 Answers Aug 19, 2012

The police.

Best Answer

She's 14....contact the police.

Best Answer

hack her account and arrange for a meet , and make the perv an offer he cant refuse . I was born to make offers

Best Answer

How about taking away her computer and phone privileges? You're her parent and the adult here!

Best Answer

Here's an idea that worked for me when I was talking to an 18 year old female student of mine (she was dating a man that was 27. I would (or have the father) talk to your daughter about this. I would pose the question to her... "would you want your boyfriend to be a 6 year old?" "No" will probably be the correct response... then ask "Why?" ... she will probably say that they don't have anything in common. Then turn the tables and ask "Why would an adult man want a 14 year old as a girlfriend?" And to whatever she says... "Why can't he find that in a woman his own age?". Let her know that you love her and that she is precious to you and you want to protect her from men that prey on young girls.

Best Answer

So hockey79, what was your advice to help her out? Oh yeah, it was "Posted by hockey79 Aug 19th, 2012 at 9:48PM
'Ghost busters'". And you have the audacity to comment on what I write?
The vast majority of girls like her get into relationships like this for two main reasons... one is to get out of an unhappy situation they find themselves in (typically a bad home life), the other reason is for love (there can be a third reason ... looking for fun but more often than not that is not a true motivating factor). My bet is she is driven by both of the main reasons ... and of these two reasons I would further guess (by past experiences) the girl is reaching out to this man because she wants love... She doesn't want to be used... the average person doesn't want to be used.

Best Answer

follow her with a camera and snap a picture of him kissing her. then end...

Best Answer

Jeez, tough situation. Does the father know? If she's living with him he should be the more proactive of you guys in my opinion. He doesn't care that his daughter is thinking about getting with some sleazeball? He should beat this guy's *** if he ever comes near his daughter

Best Answer

He has never been what you would call "a hands on parent"... He has been the friend, not the parent, he did the same with our 1st daughter... I am not sure what really goes thru his head at all...

Best Answer

Still, I would imagine that some older man preying on his daughter would get even the meekest of men riled up, I'd imagine anyways. But if you've already contacted the police I'm not sure what else you could do. It might sound silly but you could try to get a hold of Chris Hansen or whatever, to catch a predator this d-bag. I'm sure it would work on the guy if he is still persisting after being threatened, and if you could set the whole sting up

Best Answer

If at all feasible, her father. And try to educate her. I know you're upset, even angry maybe, but find some leaflets on child molesters and such. Also inform his ISP.

School is also an option, but I don't know if school;s started yet.

Best Answer

What kills me is that I have educated her... Not that fruity, lala, you be careful now, ya hear, BS... I mean seriously... It's like she moved to her fathers and all the sudden woke up ignorant...
Funny that you would mention anger, that never even crossed my mind, hurt, however was the dominant emotion....

Best Answer

You know what I meant by educate. Here we have this group of exploited kids, guys and girls, talking in schools. It is great, they are peers, and they do make an impression. I don't have kids, but I'd be pissed out of my mind. And what noahwun says, DCS. Just hang in there, do not get into a fight with her. But you know that already.

Best Answer

By education, I do know what you mean, sorry about that... As for any type of group, not so much for the town they live in... School starts tomorrow, so maybe we will get lucky and there will be something such as that there...
Oh, and I'd like to hope that you'd be proud but I didn't fight with her, not really sure what happened, cause really that's not my style, but I really did try and talk to her....
:(

Best Answer

You may joke, no need to be sorry, but the combination, sex, man(me) and underage girls on the internet, makes me extra careful. I just don't want any misunderstanding, that's all. I am proud you didn't fight, kids her age can be uhm, well difficult. It is very good to talk with her. I do wish that all works out. The problem is the tremendous consequences this might have for her. She doesn't see it that way I bet. Again, I do hope all works out, and I do wish you all the extea wisdom you need. Hugs

Best Answer

dateline nbc

Best Answer

Police or FBI.

Best Answer

cops, or find him your self and explain things to him

Best Answer

I sent him an e-mail telling him that the police would be contacted and told him not to contact her anymore, he did it anyway... I called the police...

Best Answer

Have you tried to call the guy?? and tell him if he continues to pursue this he may end up in jail ??

Best Answer