Well everyone dies eventually,some a lot younger than others.

Best Answer

Kathleen Sebelius can make the decision to let her have a lung transplant or not.....she said no.

Best Answer

well then she will have a short life but she can look forward to being resurrected by God.

Best Answer

Some people leave out facts just to make someone look bad.

Best Answer

Funny thing is is this is the same type of scenario used to sell Obamacare. I shouldn't be, but I am just a tiny bit surprised by the callousness of your responses.....but what elese should be expected from people driven by money.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Source..... for the non survival quote.

Best Answer

Not callous and not driven by money at all.I am only suggesting if the medical field can not help the young girl,Jesus said there would be a resurrection anyway.She will get life again and her death will be temporary.

Best Answer

And now nwtrdr33 your more callous than I thought! Second if money is not the issue then why deny the little girl the chance at life?-----------Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius rebuffed an appeal from Rep. Lou Barletta on behalf of a girl who needs a lung transplant but can’t get one because of a federal regulation that prevents her from qualifying for a transplant. One that Sebelius has control over.Barletta explained that medical professionals think Murneghan could survive an adult lung transplant. During the exchange, he also said that the girl has three to five weeks to live. Sebelius remained steadfast in her denial of care .

Best Answer

Look I am not a fan of Democrats but in this case she might be right.I do not know but I do know that Jesus said there was going to be a resurrection for everyone that died.He said it in John chapter 5.Go read it for yourself.

Best Answer

So by your reasoning here ......why help any one at all? Right? It's NOT a Democrat or Republican thing. It's a Kathleen Sebelius thing!!! It's the way she replied to a plea for help from a ten year old girl. It shows the inner thought patterns on how she views human life. BTW no matter your faith you and Sebelius are two peas in a pod.

Best Answer

Thank you I appreciate your comments.Next yr it won't matter cause I guess everyone will have insurance?Anyway thanks for the comments.

Best Answer

Sarah Murnaghan lung transplant case: Sebelius ordered to make exception on transplant
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/sarah-murnaghan-lung-transplant-ruling-kathleen-sebelius-92299.html#ixzz2VOZGMolF

Best Answer