MAN! I've ALWAYS HATED make-up...Just a little frost on the lips, and THAT'S IT!!!! I NEVER use make up....it clogs the pores...Seriously? I use Oil of Olay. rubbing alcohol and Noxzema in the shower....
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 13 Answers Oct 9, 2012 in Fashion

I love that my wife doesn't use any cosmetics at all. The only time I've ever seen her use some is at our wedding ceremony. Other than that never. I dislike the look of makeup or any cosmetics myself which I guess if one of the reasons I was attracted to her. And beyond just the look can you imagine how much money has been saved over the years by not buying any cosmetics?

Best Answer

OH YES!! If I had ever met Her, I'd bow down gracefully....

Best Answer

All I know is that I much prefer women who wear little to no makeup. Much much nicer look.

Best Answer

dressy or obvious makes you look old and natural makes you look young..

Best Answer

I`ve seen women paste their make-up to look like clowns...

Best Answer

YES! I wish women would realize how beautiful they are WITHOUT the junk!!!

Best Answer

indeed!

Best Answer

My wife uses make up in a very light way just a little here and there and always looks amazing, when the women cake it on you have to worry what is underneath a bit like a bad plastering job in the home.lol

Best Answer

Ha! I understand....we are ALL beautiful in our hearts...why do not people accept that philosophy?

Best Answer

Again the media cons people in to believing beauty is a certain thing, yet we should know that is simple not true.

Best Answer

older

Best Answer

depends on how she uses it

Best Answer

Ahh yes...there are so many young beautiful women who do not need it!!

Best Answer

Yes, it does!

Best Answer

neither it makes them look hotter

Best Answer

Older. Less is more.

Best Answer

Some ppl who doesn't know how to use make up, it'll certainly make one look weird....at most trashy. <br />
I always believe its impt to present yourself as intriguing as possible. And make up is jst another thing that can help. (dressing up nicely, good personal hygiene....)

Best Answer