broken12345 broken12345 16-17 8 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Image & Weight

Exercise and eat small, healthy, frequent meals. So you won't be hungry, and the exercise helps you concentrate later on.

Best Answer

On Mondays go on a light jog to get your body moving and ready for the week. Do it early so your ready for your day.<br />
On Wednesday wake up before your classes and hit the gym. Grab the eight pound dumbbells and hold them out in a crucifixion. (Basically straighten your arms all the way out from your sides. Hold that for thirty seconds, if it's too much grab a small weight. Work on some sit ups, get to about twenty on the first work out, then move up to thirty, and so on. Always push past those "walls," because they don't exist. Their nothing but planes, a place where your body is comfortable at, but you can climb higher. Jump ropes, bench presses, and push ups. As many and as much as you can do, but DO NOT GO OVER 5 REPETITIONS ON YOUR BENCH PRESS! I stress this because it is dangerous to do so. Get a heavy weight, about sixty percent of what you can lift, and bench that three to four times. It builds lean, hard muscle without a chance to rip and tear muscles.<br />
Friday, intense run day. Go on a one to two mile run at first, then work your way up to doing four to five. I swear if you can do all of this early in the morning, your day will only be productive.<br />
If you want any more help, and I do mean ANY more help, mail me. I will help you set up a plan that works with your schedule, that will beat down your weight, and build strong lean muscle without building bulging and body builder esq muscles.

Best Answer

do nothing but p90x<br />
and your school work from now on

Best Answer

just exercise and eat light

Best Answer