LYNRO LYNRO 16-17 7 Answers Apr 23, 2009

I will to know of any Nursing Home can train me for CNA and still work for then,then I will like to get a place I can get my GED certificate too,and can I do my GED on line and still get my certificate too,please I need answers to this questions to my email thanks

Best Answer

Ck your local community college...they have testing dates.....all you have to do is study, to be ready to pass, when the date comes up.<br />
I was a CNA/CMA years ago....I got my training from a nursing home facility, and the course was just 8 weeks....It was full-time 8-5, 5 days a week....got paid, while I was training....took the state test...and there you go.<br />
Community colleges also have shorter, crammed courses, that last a month or 5 weeks....At least they do, in my area of the US....Good luck....I'd work for an agency, if I were you, when you get done....you will make more money....

Best Answer

ged is a test that you can study for a the local library, find a place at the local community coll take the test and see if you need more classes, if you do it's about 6 weeks, and a cna lic, is about 4 weeks with 6 months practical application

Best Answer

Look in your local paper for Ged classes if its been awhile or you were a poor student. It may take a little longer, but it will help prepare you for college classes. I taught a CNA class that took 12 days. It was a private class, but several nursing homes sent students. You might try a nursing home or hospital in your area. You can be an aide in a hospital without having your cna. If you are thinking of getting into nursing, having your cna license will help you get accepted into nursing school. My suggestion is to get started. You will find that you are probably a better student out of the high school setting.

Best Answer

i really dont want my GED but i think im going to have to get one

Best Answer

As an Aussie, Can you translate that please?

Best Answer

I took a 2 night test and got my diploma in the mail. As for the other thing, no idea.

Best Answer