I will to know of any Nursing Home can train me for CNA and still work for then,then I will like to get a place I can get my GED certificate too,and can I do my GED on line and still get my certificate too,please I need answers to this questions to my email thanks

Best Answer

ged is a test that you can study for a the local library, find a place at the local community coll take the test and see if you need more classes, if you do it's about 6 weeks, and a cna lic, is about 4 weeks with 6 months practical application

Best Answer

Look in your local paper for Ged classes if its been awhile or you were a poor student. It may take a little longer, but it will help prepare you for college classes. I taught a CNA class that took 12 days. It was a private class, but several nursing homes sent students. You might try a nursing home or hospital in your area. You can be an aide in a hospital without having your cna. If you are thinking of getting into nursing, having your cna license will help you get accepted into nursing school. My suggestion is to get started. You will find that you are probably a better student out of the high school setting.

Best Answer

i really dont want my GED but i think im going to have to get one

Best Answer

As an Aussie, Can you translate that please?

Best Answer

I took a 2 night test and got my diploma in the mail. As for the other thing, no idea.

Best Answer