Become Tony Robbins.

Best Answer

Stop drinking

Best Answer

thats your answer to everything

Best Answer

Because it's right- I quit and so much got better- I know what I'm talking about Rumy-

Best Answer

no u don't

Best Answer

THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS

Best Answer

Vespa- I think there's a decent guy under the booze-

Best Answer

I was going to say plastic surgery, lol, but seriously work on one thing at a time until YOU see a difference. Never mind trying to please everyone else, that wil never happen.

Best Answer

Be yourself then join the republican party. Which will cause you to flip flop and be yourself again!

Best Answer

You are the choices you make, you are the actions you take. The mistake ppl make is thinking that you are not change-able, that you attach your identity to<br />
(1) something that may be false. Like right now you are basing your identity on something some one said to you. Thats not who you are, only what ppl have said. <br />
Or (2) what you have done in the past, a mistake perhaps, a misunderstanding, a wrong choice.<br />
Try to describe who you are. List those things down, then question it. Are they just a list of things you were told, things you have done. It is a scary process because then you may end up not "knowing who you are" <br />
The fact that you are questioning yourself tells me that you want to be a "better person" . Focus on the positives, things you are proud of, big or small. This may give you some confidence. The main thing is that the future is not set, be careful making future choices, do something nice for someone, because that will make you feel kindness. Doesnt have to be a gift, just a smile, a gesture. Be conscious of your future actions. Take small steps, by next week you can look back and say right I made someone happy... Allow yourself to make mistakes, dont beat yourself up if you make the wrong choice along the way. No one is perfect.

Best Answer

You need to love you enough to start seeing the positives in life.

Best Answer

and wat are the positives?

Best Answer

There is sunshine, beautiful trees, innocent animals and just think of how special this planet is in all the universe. The stars up above. The technologies to communicate with nice people any time you need to. A nice walk, pet a dog on the head. Too many things like love to list.

Best Answer

i dont like any of those things, this planet is the worst one

Best Answer

As you begin to look at yourself, you will learn what you like and what you don't like. You will find the way others see you might not be who you see yourself as. Make improvements as you see fit. And keep to your values, changing only your opinions or ideas. You will eventually become the you that you have always been.

Best Answer

Reinvent yourself but retain your core values/beliefs.

Best Answer

Have you decided what you like about yourself? That's where you start...finding confidence in yourself is key.

Best Answer

no body likes anything about me, so how can i know what there is left to like?

Best Answer

Why are you worried about other people or what they think? What do YOU like? You can't live by the likes and dislikes of others.

Best Answer

i dont like anything

Best Answer

Then you create and reinvent yourself from scratch.

Best Answer

it means i am nothing

Best Answer

i'm less than the bones and dirt in the ground

Best Answer

why ?

Best Answer

because who I am sux, everyoneon here seems to tell me that pretty quick

Best Answer

Not me

Best Answer

I've been here almost a month now and only have two friends. Still going strong however denial may be a factor. :)

Best Answer

maybe u r choosy ?

Best Answer