Had to be asked in light of all the advertisements I've seen showing how you can increase **** size but I'm thinking as I see these, I don't want to stick myself in a girl and puncture her intestines or stomach. Believe it or not, if you actually do 'split' a girl in two - that's going to be quite a graphic mess.
RoaringFlameLostinShadow RoaringFlameLostinShadow 31-35, M 10 Answers Jun 2, 2011

Your do mean 10in wide don't you of course we do ,,JUSTKIDDING no we don't , woman want a lot more than a pounding by a big donger , I actually ran away very quickly from a guy I was once seeing as soon as I saw how big he was in the salami department , after several months of dating I went from being ready to go that far to no friggen way is that going any where in me , true story, stop worrying about how big or small you are and worry about being a passionate man who is willing to ask what his lady would like him to do to her and how she would likes it , that's what woman really want , most of us can't achieve climax with just penetration anyway .

Best Answer

The vagina is the "organ of accomidation" and any penis from 3 to 9 inches is generally no problem for any women if you take your time and make sure there is enough lubrication. Bigger than 9 inches becomes a problem. Most women find this uncomfortable but not involving internal damage.<br />
I had a friend who had to wear an appliance when he had sex with his wife to keep him from penetrating too far. He was huge, made horses envious. She didn't seem to mind. Tiny asian woman. <br />
Most women are up to the challenge is=f they are in love with the guy. I have heard from more than one woman that a huge penis was a deal breaker, that they refused the guy when they saw it. Different women are different.

Best Answer

and more to the point how many men can measure up to that not the fantasists dreamer etc.i have great female friend on here kept geting messages from guy who had that size when she replied saying if i see photographic evidence ill be round tonight he blocked her.

Best Answer

I've heard it from both ways. That some women want a 10", others think that that it would be uncomfortable and not something they'd want. My wife can barely take me, and though I am above average, I'm no where near 10". So if having a bigger dongle means that it would hurt her more, it'd mean less sex, which is a bad thing. <br />
Now, if we could change our size depending what was wanted...

Best Answer

i have a size limit. no one over 9 inchs gets into me. i dont like my cervix being bruised. it hurts, the worth is the girth. thick penis is way better then long penis.

Best Answer

This question came up when I was in anatomy class. The vagina is very elastic. It can stretch to accommodate most any size. A penis that long actually goes across the cervix and stretches the back of the vagina. It does not dead end into the cervix. Pain caused by large size is more lack of skill on the man's part than anything else.<br />
That's all I have to say about that.

Best Answer

Too many guys are watching **** with ridiculously larger than the average penis sizes. A few guys I have dated have felt "undersized' when they were definitely not. And I remember dating one that was too long and it could hurt...especially in certain positions. For me, girth is much more important. It's the first few inches in a woman's vagina that counts for g-spot and sensitivity. When I was younger (I got married waaay to young) and more nieve I thought all vaginas were identical. Obviously this is not the case and I have found through talking with my gf's over the yrs that some women just cannot handle larger sizes. But sex is always more than 'bumping uglies'...its about the buildup and attraction between the couple.

Best Answer

Like others have said--It depends if the guy is too rough& LUBE!<br />
A boyfriend my wife had, used didlos 12inches long& at least 2 1/2 " wide& she enjoyed it--He ALLWAYS made shure she was turned on enough& didn't try to rush things!<br />
Cuckhold Don London Ont.

Best Answer