Kathieredart Kathieredart 56-60, F 12 Answers Jun 3, 2012

Anything you like Sweetie I will even bring a date along so it will seem like more people liked you than actually did

Best Answer

I have sooooo done that!

Best Answer

Well, the thing is, your question is in the hands of others after you've kicked the bucket, and they have to agree to it. What people on EP think matters not at all.

Best Answer

Sweets....a friend of mine said she was going to play it when I die...because I, um.... I have retained my childlike ways...that's childLIKE, not childish.....lol

Best Answer

Sounds good to me. My hubby and are both so not into that, we want cremation and trash the ashes. No services, either.

Best Answer

Actually....so am I ....

Best Answer

Well, we are powerless over our friends' humor!

Best Answer

You are still young

Best Answer

You're my new bestest!

Best Answer

I like the responses that say you're still young, considering that I'll be 58 on Tuesday. I FEEL young, it's all in your heart and your attitude. How about "Live Fast, Love Hard, Die Young" and leave a beautiful memory?

Best Answer

I like your style.....oldtimer! :-)

Best Answer

Yeah i guess you could because your still young,if your asking as a human! If as a cat,you could i guess but that's kinda old for a cat! Lol:)

Best Answer

Hahaha.....I'd be petrified in cat years... ( puts on facial mask, and heavy duty moisturizer .... Not.)

Best Answer

Yeah,i guess you would be! Lol,i didn't think about that! Sorry,lol

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

Hi Gil of the hill....don't worry I'm not I'll....but I am 57.... :-)

Best Answer

The ballad of a dove<br />
Go with peace and love.....<br />
and you can wear your puuuurls......<br />
Sure Kathie...sure. And at my funeral, I want you to play "I Will Survive".

Best Answer

I'll be there in full disco regalia....

Best Answer

I love that song

Best Answer

It's a cute song.....I think.

Best Answer

I'd much prefer "Staying Alive" - not the song - just staying alive.....

Best Answer

Look who's here! MUWAH! Oxo

Best Answer

Okay,I'll humor you...or as the Brits say,Humour you.........I would say lose the puuurls but it's your funeral! Nothing inappropriate bout the song,but some folks think you will have no control.Not so! Simply make me executor of your will: I'm BD Shyster,Attorney of Sorts,PO989,Penn Station,NY and I'll make ure everything is perfect-O! Better yet,live to a ripe old age and make me your "Investment Portfolio Manager" You'll LIKE RIPE

Best Answer