i knew this girl when i was in 4th grade, and i had a crush on her, normal kid stuff, in 5th grade i moved away and haven't seen or thought of her since then. last night i go to sleep and have a very random dream, which she is in. In this dream i am in some big city lots of tall building etc. Something horrible happens and i do everything i can to make sure she is safe. After words i cant remember if the dream jumps or if i dont remember what happened in between, but next thing i remember i am sitting in a dark room ( apparently my room ) working on my computer and listening to music. She walks into my room and instantly i can tell something is not right she seems down, so i begin to comfort her and make sure every thing is ok. I remember holding her and brushing her hair back etc. Ever since i woke up i can not stop thinking about this dream, and the parts i remember i can remember very vividly and with great detail. Does this have any significant meanings?
heroux757 heroux757 18-21, M 9 Answers Mar 28, 2011

No.

Best Answer

The brain is a funny thing. I cant explain why I have been having random dreams about my 4th grade crush either. I figure its gotta have some type of meaning,since I am 22 years old and havent thought about this person in years.

Best Answer

Tall buildings represent yourself..the lower you are to the ground the lower the more primal attitudes towards sexuality, the city refers to your social environment or your sense of community, the dark room suggest you are waiting for something to happen or your curious about a situation, music says your expressing your emotions in a positive way, it heals. The girl represents repeating the same mistakes. Comforting symbolizes your loving and caring nature and you are holding someone or something close to your heart.. Hair represents your attitudes, you brushed it back off her face? do you take things at face value?

Best Answer

Your dreams about someone you have had a crush on since adolescent stage could mean that you should not crushing on this girl and see if you can find out where she is and how she is doing? Once you remove your fears of actually letting her know you really would like to become better acquainted, your dreams may become reality. Give it a try, and stop worrying about it. Being in a dark room means that you are not whole heartedly being yourself. Glass half empty. On your computer and she is sad, is that you are searching for her and sadness is really happiness in dreams (visa versus). She is happy somewhere living her life, and you are obsessed with this girl bringing yourself down. If I see a guy I would like to get with, I will not let him get away from me more than a week before introducing myself, that of course means if I know where he is. Good Luck

Best Answer

i think it did mean something<br />
maybe one of those forwards saying that when you dream about someone they were thinking of you when they fell asleep. or maybe you just really love her and miss her. i hope you get in contact with her

Best Answer

i dont know, seem odd that, after 10 years feelings would come up out of no where

Best Answer

are you currently in a relationship? maybe you should look her up online and reunite.

Best Answer

not currently in a relationship and havent been for some time, am currently in the process of gettin in contact again. this dream has been buggin all day, figured i would see if it meant anything

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer