Just worries working themselves out while you sleep.

Best Answer

Stressful time for you, sorry. I had dreams similar when I was carrying my daughter, she was and is fine. Just all your hopes, longings and fears working themselves out.

Best Answer

It means you are not happy with your married life.. you may want to talk to your husband and try to find a way to destress first and be happy togather before trying to conceive. I think one or both of you is too eager to have a baby that you both are trying too hard for it.. Both of you need to relax and not thinking about baby for a period of time i guess.. Let nature take its cause i would say... Cheers from Singapore.

Best Answer

Maybe go and see your gp if it's effecting your sleep. It's natural to worry about such an important thing. Stress can be a heavy factor in fertility. It could be that you just need to relax and allow things to happen. Your doctor should be able to help spot any complications or put your mind at ease. 2 years is quite normal to wait for conception to occur especially if you've been taking contraceptive pills or implants for a period of time beforehand. Your weight (being under or over) can have an effect and so can your diet. Again your gp should be ale to help with this.

Best Answer

It means you have been thinking about getting preg and worrying about being preg. <br />
Dreams don't mean anything :-) <br />
Good luck x

Best Answer

You are worrying way too much, you need to relax, stress is no good for conception

Best Answer

An anxiety dream. Perfectly normal and it means nothing.

Best Answer