blonde2521 blonde2521 41-45 9 Answers Oct 25, 2012 in Community

its bullshit and made up!!

Best Answer

sorry, but its a scam. I seriously dont believe that our futures can be predicted by cards.

Best Answer

ok!!

Best Answer

It all depends who the reading comes from. yes there is fake tarot readers. and thanks to them they have given tarot a bad reputation. but there is tarot readers who do it for free, people who offer guidance, who actually want to help the person out.

Best Answer

I like the pretty designs they come in and have wanted to do an art project with them, but other then that....I don't believe they hold much merit, but very nice designs. I like the nostalgia behind them.

Best Answer

yes they do look very pretty

Best Answer

Don't believe in that sort of thing.

Best Answer

why not?

Best Answer

To me it's just light entertainment. They see things in the cards, no I just don't believe it...

Best Answer

yes it was pure entertainment tonight, was actually raising funds for breast cancer so a laugh and no one got hurt lol lol

Best Answer

It's a gate way to darkness. When someone allows things like tarot cards and ouija board and palm reading into there life, they are inviting things that are unholy in. As a Christian you are protected from demons. The way demonic spirits can enter your life can come from you inviting them in, or if someone in your ancestry did things that invited them in. There is a great book that my hubby read, it's called "Occult ABC". It outlines many things that most of us think are just harmless. It can open your life to things that are terrifying. The satanic world is growing. Many in Hollywood are embracing it and promoting it. Beyonce admits to being demon possessed before a performance to put on a better show. If you have involved yourself with this it would be good to seek a cleansing from a pastor. It's usually a prayer that covers and protects you. God bless!

Best Answer

Tarot cards used by the people only to gain your money tends to lean towards being a scam, however in the hands of someone who uses the cards to tune in to their spiritual side and only want to help and aid in your guidance I know that they can offer you great insight to yourself and the situations around you, No Tarots are NEVER used to predict future as free will and circumstances around you can change the path you walk on. they can offer you guidance and support, they can tell you the outcome if you continue on the path you are on, but nothing is set in concrete.

Best Answer

light entertainment ?

Ha Ha ,

If only you knew what you just did.

Get ready for the fun,

You just opened the door to satan himself.

Best Answer

bit dark

Best Answer

no one got hurt,
How dumb are you ?

Best Answer