lovelywings lovelywings 31-35, F 18 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Community

Laugh at her, she shouldn't be the boss if she is going to go around crying.

Best Answer

Check Craig's list for jobs.

Best Answer

Look for another job.

Best Answer

Analyze the situation and find out who was actually being a jerk...if it's you, then apologize. If it's her, then pursue the matter further until you get a satisfactory resolution.

Best Answer

finger her

Best Answer

Be the better man, and just apologize. Your boss shouldn't cry on the job though. If people are the leaders in a job. They need to show they are strong. Your boss is not leader material for crying.

Best Answer

lol I'm jealous, when my last boss and I argued, I had a panic attack before returning back to work. I wish I could make that horrible woman cry, unfortunately, my husband still works for her.

Best Answer

Your busted! better look for another job, if you still have it...your lucky. if you were a guy, you'd get canned by now

Best Answer

Walk away the victor.

Best Answer

why would u b arguing with your boss??? I'd be looking for a new job- ur prob on the way out

Best Answer

She always wants us to do things her way...even if its NOT effeicient and nobody says anything...I cudnt stand it and just spoke my mind...she cudnt handle it and cried

Best Answer

Start applying elsewhere.

Best Answer

Just let her cry as long as you are not doing anything wrong and being fired/suspended as a result.

Best Answer

If u were wrong or nasty I would apologize.<br />
If what you said was needing to be said and u said it in the right manner it may of hit a soft spot. So I would apologize for making her cry but not for what you said.

Best Answer

Wait until the spit hits the fan.

Best Answer

apologize. even if she was in the wrong. Being the bigger person makes things easier in my opinion. although i am usually never the bigger person lol

Best Answer

I just realized I accidently said she was stupid lol

Best Answer

lol accidentally?

Best Answer

I didnt mean to say it aloud lol but actually she is; as you said...being bigger and stupid at the same time isn't easy lolol

Best Answer

lol it happens. that was suppose to be in a think bubble lol

Best Answer

that's probably what upset her.
Can't you get into alot of trouble for saying that to your boss? I would apolagize and not wait too long.

Best Answer

I did apologize...I know she is still upset

Best Answer