Post
so since my cat died 2 weeks ago iv drank 12+ beers a night then last night then yesterday i didnt drink any, iv barely touched food. had about 2 hours sleep each night. then this morning i woke up about a 100 times feeling sick. then wen i got out bed i ran to bathroom and heaved ova sink then got instant pain in my diaphragm. just acid liquid came out but only small amount then all day iv had 2 battle not to be sick which has been a struggle when it almost comes out. havent eaten all day but just opened cats last tin of tuna against my will cus its what we ate 2geva n i cut it in half to keep his half, then after i put his half in the fridge i threw it back up, then 5 mins later frew up again :( im starving aswell, i fink i can lit feel my stomach shrinking, after sick this morning my chest hurt, my side hurt like kidney i think and my abdomin hurt. lasted all day find it hard to move without being in so much pain, i dunno if its cus i dont wanna eat or cus im ill
allan1311 allan1311 22-25, M 8 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Depression

Your Response

Cancel

Sorry about the loss of your furry family member. Losing someone close to you is never easy but you can get past it in time. You will not always feel pain; you will just remember what it was like to no longer have this pet with you. Different kind of feeling. <br />
<br />
Damaging your body does not bring your pet back. If your pet were alive today it would be very upset that you have done such harm to yourself. Take a deep breath, drink some water, get some sleep and then tomorrow eat something light. Try an apple (pectin) or having some mint tea. Both will soothe your stomach. Drink lots of water to rehydrate yourself. Go for a walk. Do constructive things. Eat healthy items (salad, soup, lean protein, fruit). Doing this will help you heal.

Best Answer

How can you be surprised when you have been so actively alcoholic for the last two weeks? <br />
<br />
We have talked before, and you know that I have grieved the deaths of my animals for years (each!), much longer than I have any human death. <br />
<br />
There is truly something special about the relationship between a human and his animals. I do not understand it, but I recognize it. You know damn good and well that your cat would be feaking out if she saw you freaking out and charging toward the abyss like this. <br />
<br />
If for no other reason than to know that your kitty could be watching in peace, you need to pull it together, stop the alcohol for a bit, take in some sun and air and exercise, and rejoin the living. <br />
<br />
Go do something to live. Do it now. Do it tomorrow and the next day after that. Yes, it may hurt, but life is our business here on the earth. Go.

Best Answer

cant stop thinking that hes missing me this amount, i wud never want him to go through this pain. i drempt he was sleeping nxt to me last night wish id stayed asleep cus then i woke n he was gone agen, think thats prob what made me sick

Best Answer

I am truly sorry, and I have a seriously good idea of how you feel right now. Please trust me on this one; I do not ask people to trust me often. Do things that make you healthy. Do them even though you do not want to do them. All of the powers of the universe line up to support this. No, you never feel the same again, but you will feel better and you will go on to improve the world, but only if you stop destroying yourself.

Best Answer

think at the minute its ok, aslong as i sort myself out later , fink im due a release

Best Answer

Sooner, hopefully. I can remember sitting in my bedroom, never wanting to come out -- with guests in the living room wondering what was wrong with me... You will get better. At some point you need to start trying. Maybe give yourself anonther few days or a week, then get up and get going.

Best Answer

cant imagine how long, its already been 2 weeks guess only time will tell

Best Answer

Try five years. That's my longest to date. There are always other important things afoot. If we allow ourselves to dwell in our grief too long, we miss out on other responsibilities. It's okay to feel like you have been hit by a truck, but not okay to stay down -- because you have work to do.

Best Answer
3 More Responses

Sounds like you have some sort of flu, I was going to say food poisoning but you should have been over that now.<br />
<br />
I would keep trying to get some liquids like milk in you.<br />
<br />
Food you can go without but hydration is needed when you can't keep food down<br />
<br />
Call one of those free nurse lines and get some real advice rather than here.

Best Answer

Perhaps it has something to do with you burning your hand so badly?

Best Answer

it did look infected, cus was hole in middle but seems 2 be scabbing over now

Best Answer

Go to the doctor. A burn can become septic, and you won't notice.

Best Answer

he had a small hole in his head b4 that became infected but i just treated it with vasselien so if this becomes the same i no it was down to me, his healed but maybe just the surface healed. just wish i knew how he died so i can try find peace

Best Answer

You sound dehydrated, and/or possibly have some food poisoning. Try and see if you can hold down some water, but you should probably go get yourself checked out.

Best Answer

i tried to hold water down yesterday, then started feelng sick at 4am wen i went bed,i 4t maybe withdrawel symptoms n iv been same 4 2 weeks since i found out omg just realised its been weeks :(

Best Answer

Related Questions