Im 23 years old and on july 29th I had the myomectomy surgery. The fibroid was around 4 inches. I stayed at home on the couch and in my bed most of recovery. I thought after week 2 I would be all set and back to normal.... but its going on 4 and I am not!! I started really doing things after week three with some light things after week 2. But I went to work thursday and after two hours I had to leave because I became very weak and had a major head ache. I also threw up. I had not eaten much on wednesday and did some packing and standing a lot. Now two days later im stuck in bed still feeling defeated. Head hurts feel weak and sometimes woozy. Ive been drinking water and eating what I can.... idk if I over exerted myself or if this is the flu? I had a very slight fever last night 99. Also my incision doesnt hurt at all a tiny bit of soreness still but nothing that is that noticeable. Any advice?? I feel awful....
stolendreams90 stolendreams90 22-25, F 4 Answers Aug 23 in Health

After any kind of surgery. You need to allow your body to heal. Perhaps you body is trying to tell you that you tried to recover to soon so it back lashed. Better check with your Doc, you may have an infection.

Best Answer

I don't know much about fibroids removals. But go to your doctor. It might be connected to the removal or you might just have the flue. But in any way you better you check it out! If you never felt better after the removal and now it has been 4 weeks that's a very strong indication you should go to the doctor ASAP

Best Answer

you need to talk to a DOCTOR

Best Answer

stop stareing at screens
idk really sorry
search google
i find access to books screens a bathroom some water fruit and chocolate helps me through a bad illness

Best Answer