Shanecus Shanecus 22-25, M 4 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Health

I had a weird dream in which I was riding with my brother in a car, trying to escape the killer Scrabble pieces. Every time they formed a word, they exploded.

Best Answer

Well they made a battleship movie from hasbro, should pitch this idea to them lol

Best Answer

I've been half asleep and was having a incubus or succubus experience. Ones an old hag trying to strangle me, and the other is like a male demon trying to have his wicked way. Its a similar feeling you get when you fall from a sky scraper in your dreams

Best Answer

Ik in a lot of cultures succubus dreams mean lust but who knows. I rarly have monster dreams myself.

Best Answer

To tell the truth I'm not exactly sure if I was asleep or half asleep

Best Answer

Like a lucid dream?

Best Answer

I had the strangest, weirdest dream last night. I dreamed that it was night time & I looked out of the window & there was a ginormous shadow of a Grimm Reaper holding a scythe. He was as tall as a building. Then I looked further up to my right & saw ships flying in the air (They looked like actual pirate type ships, boats ,vessels flying in the air). Then there was the sound of a trumpet & a thunderous voice said " THE END IS NEAR!!!!PREPARE!!!GET READY!!! OUR SAVIOR/MESSIAH WILL COME FOR HIS CHILDREN, THOSE WHO ARE WORTHY" Then The voice said " IF YOU WISH TO BE WORTHY & SAVED SAY THESE PRAYERS" & a large scroll appeared in the sky with prayers & psalms written upon them & as the scrolls all opened the voice repeated the prayers & psalms written on the scrolls. Needless to say I woke up freaked the hell out

Best Answer

What did you dream of? I once had this weird dream TWICE, I swear, exact the same dream to all the details. Only with 2 years interval. I was chased by a group of police, where I myself was a fugitive thief. I kept on running till I found myself stuck in between huge walls and I got shot. I woke up but I swear I could feel the pain in my right chest where I got "shot" in my dream. And it was not because I was uncomfortable in sleep, I laid on my back, totally fine and not pressed or pushed with anything. Weird....same dream, 2 times...What was yours?

Best Answer

Pretty sure getting shot is a fear of betrayal or something like that. My dream was hard because my wife left me jan 6. Got home from work and she was just gone. So she tends to be in my dreams every night. So I dreamed what felt like two years worth of sleep where she had stayed and we were happy. Had a little girl it was great. Then I woke up went to the bathroom and the second dream was where I went forward alone and just kept falling or failing. But in the end I got more done. So all in all it was just extremly sureal.

Best Answer