looklife looklife 18-21, F 7 Answers Jun 20, 2012

I need a different venue for our friendship to survive. I am too much of a loner to subject you to my strong need of solitude.

Best Answer

NEW best friend...easily upset...this may be your way out of a bad situation before you even get into it...

Best Answer

Just get a place with best friend. You'll no doubt end of breaking up with boyfriend (sorry to be cynical) then you'll wish you got a place with best friend.

Best Answer

How to break the....What? News. Just tell her. It's normal, It's life. You get a partner and friends move down a level.<br />
Don't kmake it out to be a big deal to her and she will be fine.

Best Answer

its up to you what you do, but ask yourself what is more stable to split a house with, a boyfriend of your Best friend, because if you break up with your boyfriend you are stuck if he moves out paying the rent yourself

Best Answer

Not an easy spot to be in, but I wouldn't wait too long. Being direct about it is probably the best approach

Best Answer