Yep! Call me crazy, but I thought a friend gave me a massage one morning. (Which was kinda weird, but whatever I went with it.) I fell back asleep and when I woke up and found her in the kitchen and told her 'thank you', she said "what are you talking about?" I said, "You gave me a massage." She said, "What? No I didn't..." O_O I KNOW I got a massage... and it was a GREAT one. So if it wasn't her, who was it? Where we were staying was known to be haunted... "Charlie" is the name of the ghost there. So I guess Charlie gave me a massage...??

Best Answer

this story really tickeled me..I'm just giggling in the dark

Best Answer

DONT LEWK AT MEH?!

Best Answer

Hahahahahaha.

Best Answer

No, ghosts do not exist, so no person can really feel them, see them, etc. I might feel or see them if I took LSD. There is no ob<x>jective proof they exist, so any experience with them is quite subjective.

Best Answer

hung, do you believe in gravity? air? just asking... you don't have to 'see' something in order to believe in it. Or maybe *you* do. But being open minded to others' experiences and beliefs (while completely sober... not on any drug of any kind), etc. would be nice. If you haven't experienced it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There are millions of 'crazies' out there who should be locked up if they don't.

Best Answer

Yes, I felt a kind of presence 3 or 4 times in my house. I didn't see anything but the floor was creaking and I could not sleep because I felt something/someone. And sometimes some ob<x>jects just moved away, for example I have a porcelain frog on the shelf which flew 3 meters from the shelf I do not know how. Sometimes I just got creepy...

Best Answer