Sazzio Sazzio 22-25, M 9 Answers May 1, 2012

Yes, I received a response from Traci Bingham who used to play "Baywatch", I think.<br />
I also received a reply from Nancy O'Dell ("Entertainment Tonight") because I said that she is beautiful. <br />
Thank God for Twitter.

Best Answer

Yes. I drew a portrait of a male model, and he replied back to me. I had a smile plastered on my face the rest of the day. I also got retweeted by a person on the show Teen Wolf. :)

Best Answer

I tried to but her security guys tackled me. I was gonna tweet her good.

Best Answer

I used Facebook to contact Alanys Morrisette with an idea and she (or whoever it was that does FB responses for her) gave me a thumbs up on it! It was cool!

Best Answer

Nooooooooooooo.. yes :) something about "restraining order" and "get a life"... no one has a sense of humor :D

Best Answer

No because I don't tweet. I'm not a dammed bird. lol

Best Answer

No, I don't tweet. I have received e-mail responses though. But how does anybody really know they are valid?

Best Answer

They will either claim it is them on TV, magazines or anywhere else in media (and remember, once a username is used the exact same username cannot be used by anyone else in the world on the same site) and I suppose you can tell by the things they write? But everyone relies on seeing the "tick" next to their names.

Best Answer

Don't know anything about a "tick". Please, don't make me learn more technology... I'm trying to keep up, really I am! lol!

Best Answer

i havent but my friends have. my friend is obsessed with nicki minaj and he got her to follow him and tweet to him.

Best Answer

Nope!

Best Answer