comlpicatedguy comlpicatedguy 18-21, M 18 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in Hobbies

bad stay rich the good stay poor

Best Answer

Well I must be a freaking saint then...

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

bad people sold their soul forgetting that there's payback time

Best Answer

Not really.

Best Answer

I think that the saying "only the good die young" is bullshit. Bad people die young too, the only difference is that people don't care enough to notice when the bad ones die.

Best Answer

Yea I notice that a lot. I'm only fifteen so my only logical reason is that the bad stuff that happens to good and bad people is either karma or a test of faith. My grandmother raised me to believe that everything happens for a reason and that the bad shapes people. Maybe people are truly good by how they deal with the bad and stick it out while bad people look for the easy way out. Maybe too much good stuff spoils people and makes them bad or sometimes stupid. But that's just my attempt at logic.

Best Answer

There isn't really such a thing as an inherently good or bad person, but I get what you mean about good and bad people. Some people aren't afraid to walk over others to get ahead. Nice, considerate people hold back because of not wanting to hurt others. But eventually, the people who mow everybody down to get ahead will end up alone with no friends and all of the *good* stuff that happened to them was just temporary happiness anyway. At least the good people will have friends and loved ones to help them through all of the *bad* stuff that happens.

Best Answer

So your conclusion is that both good and bad things happen to most people? Well yes...

Best Answer

Yes, its so obvious. That doesn't mean that good people should give up and not try to do the right thing, though.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes.

I've also noticed that good things happen to good people, and bad things happen to bad people.

;)

Best Answer

Oh yes

Best Answer

Would someone please give me a penny every time this is asked.

Best Answer

Yes..

Best Answer