a condom on the top of it. and my dad was staring in the door. i guess he found it in the laundry and assumed it was mine idk. but he kept looking at me at dinner and then i was like "are you acting like this because of the condom you found?" and then he was like "yes landon you are to young to be having s-ex! I thought you learned that!" and then i started laughing and my sister who is in grade 8 started looking at her plate and my dad was like "what is so funny young man?" and I was like "well that condom isnt mine" and then i punched my sisters arm and my dad was like "Quinn!" and then I was like "Quinn f-ucked a 22 year old!" and then she hit me and yelled at me. and then my dad told me to go to my room and he is talking with my sister downstairs. haha shes in so much trouble. finally its not me in trouble. i just cant believe he put in with my laundry. i guess it was a attempt at mine games or something
LandonS LandonS 16-17, M 3 Answers Jun 5 in Community

question is how old is your sister?

Best Answer

13 or 14. i always get it wrong

Best Answer

she just turned 14 i asked

Best Answer

LOL damn and your getting looked at funny and yet your sister is the one screwing around funny story lol just hope the yelling stopped

Best Answer

no they are fighing pretty loud. haha and he is calling her boyfriend to come over who is 18. haha

Best Answer

oh boy cue the dawsons creek music lol

Best Answer

haha its his birthday today too. and hes officially 18 XD

Best Answer

Well then it's time for Dad to press charges and his fist!👊🙈🙉🙊

Best Answer

I hope things settle down for you soon. Sounds like you have been through a lot of sh1t. I was a single mom, so I asked my dad to take my son out for condoms when he was 15. I told him I didn't want to be a grandma anytime soon.

Best Answer